Please wait, loading...
FEES, ENROLMENT & REFUNDS
1. All fees quoted attract and are including VAT (UK Government Tax) at the current rate. All fees must be received by the Training Academy without deduction, therefore any overseas/UK bank charges will automatically be added to the final balance payable. Educational courses are not exempt from VAT nor can VAT be claimed back by overseas students.
2. In the event of nonattendance on the confirmed course, or completion of the course for any reason other than the unlikely event that the course is cancelled by the Training Academy, (for example: personal problems, illness, change of mind, relocation, pregnancy, illness or death in the family, change in personal circumstances, failure to obtain a visa or a loan etc.) no refunds of fees or deposits will be made and no entitlement to a later-date course will be granted.
3. All deposits and payments are non-refundable should you cancel your enrolment less than 10 days prior to the start date. Deposits and payments to be refunded prior to 10 day will incur a 10 % administration charge.
4. The balance of the full course fee is to be paid no less than 10 days prior to the commencement date unless a payment plan is in place. Failure to pay the balance by the due date may result in the deposit being forfeited and your place being opened for re-sell.
5. Upon notification of the commencement date, no variation in the course date will be permitted without full payment of any outstanding balance and at least 10 day’s written notice (e-mail) is received by the Training Academy, we reserve the right to change and confirm another date – subject to availability. Courses must be taken up within one year of the original booking.
6. If your chosen replacement course is of a higher value, you will be asked to pay any difference. If it is of a lesser value please note that there would be no monetary refund of the difference, however it can be used against a further course.
7. Courses cannot be deferred once started, except in extenuating circumstances
8. In the event you are unable to continue with your current course, there is no entitlement to defer to a later course start date once your course has already started.
9. We reserve the right to discuss with you and change your course if we feel you may be finding it difficult.
10. Fees are not refundable if the course is interrupted or cancelled through an act of God or terrorist act.
11. Course fees, deposits and other payments are non-transferable.
12. Your deposit forms part of the course fee.
Total course cost includes course fee, any registration and exam fees by the awarding body and any course materials required for the course for example: Handouts and kit.
In the event that there is an outstanding balance at the end of your course, we reserve the right to withhold certification until payment is made.
HOURS, ATTENDANCE & ACHIEVEMENT
1. In case of failure to attend your course you will not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid or offered an alternative course or workshop.
2. It is not the responsibility of the Training Academy or individual teachers to provide additional teaching hours for students to ‘catch up’ on education missed due to lateness or absenteeism for whatever reason.
3. Students failing to complete their assessments, variations, ranges etc. during the term of their course will be charged by the hour for any further teaching/supervision/assessing. These sessions will be at the convenience of the Training Academy. Check with the Administration department for the current rates.
4. For exam retakes there will be a retake fee, for any refresher training required there will be a fee. Check with the Administration department for the current rates.
5. Courses will commence promptly at the published times, irrespective of whether all students are present. Classes will not be delayed to wait for latecomers, and teachers are not responsible for repeating work missed. Latecomers may be requested to wait until a suitable break in teaching before entering a class. Class hours can be varied at the discretion of the Administration Department without prior notice.
6. The Training Academy will be closed on all UK public holidays.
7. Paying for and/or attending a course fully does not guarantee a qualification, diploma or certificate of achievement. Awards of achievement are gained by the successful fulfilment of the criteria set out by the awarding body. The decision of the tutors are final in all cases.
1. It is regretful that due to the possibility of copyright infringement, the use of video cameras is not permitted. Audio recording equipment may be permitted by specific arrangement.
2. Our dress code is black (Trousers, Shirt, T-Shirt, Skirt, Shoes etc.) for all students unless otherwise stated.
3. All course contents, their elements, tutors and fees are subject to change without any prior notice to Students at the discretion of the Training Academy.
4. For additional learning support such as interpreters and sign language assistance, this will be at you’re at the learners own expense please make the Administration office aware before booking on to a course.
5. These conditions form the main part of the contract between the Training Academy and the Student. Only the Administration Department shall be authorised to alter or waive any of the aforementioned terms and conditions.
6. Events – whilst attending events and work experience during your course, you will be representing the Training Academy. It is important that you act in a professional manner and follow the right dress code.
7. If you require your name to be changed on your certificates (other than Training Academy error), there will be a fee payable, you may need to provide documentation for the awarding body.
8. If you require a replacement certificate, you will need to contact the relevant Administration Department, this will incur a fee to the graduate.
1. If any student behaves improperly on the Training Academy’s premises including but not limited to any form of cheating, bullying, gross misconduct, damages or removes any equipment belonging to the Training Academy you will be asked to leave immediately and no recompense will be given.
DATA PROTECTION ACT
2. We will not share any of your details with third parties apart from the details required by the awarding bodies for the purpose of registration and certification.
WHAT IS COVERED?
1. Personal illness: only if accompanied by a letter from a G.P. or Hospital including full medical report.
2. Death: In the unfortunate event of a death of an immediate member of your family such as mother, father, brother, sister, partner, your child or either of your grandparents, an original death certificate will be required.
3. Cancellation: or delay of travel arrangements by a third party such as airline, train or ferry. Confirmation of any cancellation from the company involved will be required.
4. Serious Accident or Hospitalisation: supported by a police or doctors report.
5. Act of God: (Events outside of human control such as sudden floods or other natural disasters for which no one can be held responsible).
6. Pregnancy: A letter from your GP or hospital stating that in their opinion it would be detrimental to yours or the unborn child’s health to start or continue with a course.
(Not disclosing your condition at the time of booking invalidates this agreement).
Should you make a claim under the Terms and Conditions of this Cancellation Plan you will be offered a replacement date only for the same course. This must be taken up within six months from the cancellation date (subject to availability) or a different course of the same value if you prefer. If your chosen replacement course is of a higher value, you will be asked to pay any difference. If it is of a lesser value please note that there would be no monetary refund of the difference, however it can be used against a further course.
Please note that there is no monetary refund of the course fee under any circumstance.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
Only what is stated on this Agreement will be covered. If you change your mind about taking the course, or if your application for a visa to study in the UK is refused, or if the border control refuse you entry for whatever reason you are not covered.